Not only are these delicious, but they are also packed with protein, healthy fats and complex carbs.
Making them perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even post work out!
On top of that they are also extremely quick and simple too make, as well as being versatile as you can play around with other toppings, proteins, herbs or spices.
- 1 Sweet potato
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Avocado
- Coconut oil
- Chilli Powder
- Peel and grate the sweet potato and mix in a bowl with 1 egg and spices
- Heat a frying pan (not too high, but it needs to be quite hot) with coconut oil
- Using a large spoon place the mixture in the pan (1 medium sweet potato should be enough to make 4 fritters)
- Leave to cook for 4 minutes before flipping over and repeat (depending on how crispy you like them may require an extra minute or two on each side)
- Using a poaching pan to poach an egg for roughly 2-4 minutes depending on preference
- Stack fritters with poached egg on top and sliced avocado on the side
You could always add some sour cream with fresh cut parsley on the side or maybe even some feta cheese.
Is there anything else you can think of to add to this dish?
Want more content like this?
Then join our mailing list using the form below:
Recipe courtesy of Nicole. Check out her Instagram here