If you are looking for a quick and healthy dinner, that is both light as well as fresh, then look no further.
Not only are these delicious, but they are also extremely simple to make.
Taking just a few minutes to prepare and under 15 minutes to bake in the oven.
For the ones pictured I used langoustines, king prawns and mussels. But you could easily change it up with pretty much any type of seafood or fish.
- 15 Langoustines
- 15 King prawns
- 1 Pack mussels
- 50g butter
- 2 Lemons
- 4 Cloves of garlic
- Chopped parsley
- Place the butter and chopped garlic into a saucepan, squeeze in the lemon juice then keep them to the side.
- Place the saucepan on a medium heat. Stirring regularly until the butter melts
- Once melted, add the chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper, stir then place the sauce to one side
- Spread the langoustines, prawns and mussels out in a oven proof dish, then pour the sauce over
- Using a spoon, mix the contents, trying to cover everything in the dish with the sauce
- Place the squeezed lemons on top, as well as any remaining chopped up parsley
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes, depending on quantity of seafood being cooked
Served best with some rice, side salad or baby potatoes.