Is what you are working on RIGHT NOW going to get you to where you want to be in 3 months time?
Seriously, stop and ask yourself.
Is what you are doing RIGHT now moving you further towards, or away from your goals?
You see, it’s so easy to get caught in the trap of doing ‘busy work’ just for the sake of it…
- Reorganising your email folder
- Micro managing what everyone else is doing
- Bouncing around from one task to the next on your to do list
- Working on what you ‘feel like’, not what needs to be done
- Procrastinating on Facebook
- Trying to find the ‘perfect’ filter on Instagram
- Quickly catching up on the news or reading ‘one more’ article
Now, we all have the same amount of minutes in a day.
But those who perform at their full potential…
Make them count, not wasting time on tasks that don’t matter.
They have structure, focus and accountability.
Not only that, they have a self-awareness to know how to prioritise.
And above all else…
They are consistent and disciplined to get done what needs to get done.
So I really want you to take a moment and be honest with yourself…
Are you doing the work you need to get the results that you want?
Because if you aren’t…
Stop focusing on tasks that don’t matter.
Get a proper structure.
Plan your time
And focus on the 20% that matters, letting go of the 80% that is holding you back.