At the core of what I do, is helping people get out of their own way, and what I’ve found is that often, people don’t even realize how much they are affecting their success.
So that’s why I wanted to share:
18 Signs You’re Getting In Your Own Way
3. Doubting yourself
4. Struggle making decisions
5. Have scattered thoughts
6. Feeling like an imposter
7. Focusing on what’s not working
8. Fearing failure
9. Questioning your self-worth
10. Fearing success
11. Struggling with controlling your emotions
12. Held back by anxiety
13. Pushing away relationships
14. Going through life aimlessly
15. Fighting a never-ending battle with the voice in your head
16. Constantly reacting to the world around you
17. Struggling with motivation
18. Not performing as well as you could
The reason why I wanted to share this is I find that often we can be completely unaware how much we are actually sabotaging ourselves.
That’s why until we tackle the core of the problem, it will forever hold us back, being a stumbling block to our success.
Breakthrough this though, and you’ll open yourself up to a whole new world of opportunities.
Where you can reach your full potential, perform at the highest level, stay calm, grounded and in control, all while finding happiness in yourself.
I’ll be honest, in the past in one way or another all 18 have affected me.
So what can you do about it?
I’ve put together a free coaching video going through the 4 step process I use with clients to get them out of their own way.
Enter your email below to watch it on demand.
So how many of these are holding you back?
Let me know in the comments